As the leaves start to fall and business moves back indoors it is very important to us that we continue to keep our customers and staff safe.
Therefore, we have adjusted our Covid-19 plan for the winter months and wanted to share it with you:
- Side tables are used for serving and clearing tables so that staff can keep their distance
- We have changed the table plan to give even more space and we have curtains dividing the tables in the courtroom
- We have updated our Track and Trace system with the option of QR code or check-in book
- We have introduced specific ‘drinkers’ tables to eliminate queing and overcrowding
- Staff and customers must wear a mask when moving around the building
- Sanitiser is available at all entrances and throughout the building
- Card machines and tills are sanitised between each use
- Menus are thrown away after each use
- Social distancing is a priority in the kitchen and other staff areas.
- The one-way system continues to be in place through the toilets
- All of our staff have temperature checks before every shift
- Rigorous cleaning is done at the start of each day and between each service.
We really hope that these changes guarantee a safe and comfortable return inside but if you do have any concerns or further suggestions please don’t hesitate to get in touch