We’re so excited to welcome you all back to the Ram.
Our main priority is keeping all of our customers and staff safe on their return, therefore we have made a few changes to the way we do things which we think you should all know about:
- We are now taking bookings in the garden and on the Ram Inn “beach” for customers who would rather be seated outside
- All of our tables have been rearranged to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- We know how lovely it is to be able to see friends again but we ask that tables avoid mixing with other tables and remain seated.
- We have two main entrances and a queuing system in place to avoid overcrowding – these are located at the garden gate in the car park garden for seating in the back garden and by the front door for seating on the beach and inside.
- We are now operating two different menus at busy times to avoid cross over in the kitchen. Our Woodfired oven and BBQ menu is back in the back garden so please be seated there for this menu, or if you’d rather have our usual menu then please be seated inside or on the beach
- We have introduced many new sanitisation points throughout the premises.
- Staff will be washing their hands and sanitising between each order.
- Card machines are sanitised between each use.
- All of our staff are having temperature checks before each shift.
- Following government guidelines, we will be taking details from all of our customers.
- We are operating a one-way system to the toilets and a one-in-one-out policy.
We really hope that these changes will guarantee a safe and comfortable return but if you do have any concerns or further suggestions please get in touch.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!